Friday 27 February 2009

A new era!

Last night was our first time at Isaacs and I have to say I was impressed. We had a private room which was useful as the bar was very busy and the manager seemed genuinely welcoming. There were a lot of us, 17 I think, and we fitted in the room quite comfortably. I hope we will continue to be happy there, as long as we keep spending at the bar I don't see why not :-)
Again, everyone was knitting(and crocheting)some fab stuff. There were socks and shawls, crocheted scarves and Sandie brought a fab felted bag made from a recycled hand dyed tank top she had made some years before. It was gorgeous!

1 comment:

Teresa Parkins said...

Thank you Lois for sorting out the venue - it was great. I've put an entry about it on my blog www.tarviragusknits.blogspot.com